Lifestyle Changes to Manage Brain Tumors
Some brain tumors may cause little or no problems. Others can make it hard to do daily tasks. Lifestyle changes may help you manage problems.
- About brain tumors. American Brain Tumor Association website. Available at: https://www.abta.org/about-brain-tumors. Updated July 14, 2021.
- Astrocytoma and oligodentroglioma in adults. EBSCO DynaMed website. Available at: https://www.dynamed.com/condition/astrocytoma-and-oligodendroglioma-in-adults. Accessed July 13, 2021.
- End of life care. American Cancer Society website. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/treatment/end-of-life-care.html. Accessed July 14, 2021.
- Meningioma. EBSCO DynaMed website. Available at: https://www.dynamed.com/condition/meningioma. Accessed July 13, 2021.
- Stay healthy. American Cancer Society website. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/healthy.html. Accessed July 14, 2021.
- Rimas Lukas, MD
(C) Copyright 2023 EBSCO Information Services
This content is reviewed regularly and is updated when new and relevant evidence is made available. This information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with questions regarding a medical condition.
To send comments or feedback to our Editorial Team regarding the content please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.