Lifestyle Changes to Manage Prostate Cancer
Lifestyle changes can be made that may:
- Build strength to help withstand the rigors of treatment.
- Boost the immune system so it can help fight the cancer.
- Help with a person's emotional outlook to let them enjoy life to the fullest.
- Help prevent other health problems.
- Coping and living well during cancer treatment. American Cancer Society website. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/treatment/survivorship-during-and-after-treatment/coping.html.
- End of life care. American Cancer Society website. Available at: https://www.cancer.org/treatment/end-of-life-care.html.
- Prostate cancer. EBSCO DynaMed website. Available at: https://www.dynamed.com/condition/prostate-cancer.
- Nicole S. Meregian, PA
(C) Copyright 2023 EBSCO Information Services
This content is reviewed regularly and is updated when new and relevant evidence is made available. This information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with questions regarding a medical condition.
To send comments or feedback to our Editorial Team regarding the content please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.