Procedures – Back and Neck
This resource is designed to provide comprehensive, but concise facts on a variety of screening, diagnostic, and treatment procedures related to the back and neck. All fact sheets in this quick reference guide are physician-reviewed and reflect the most up-to-date, evidence-based information. Relevant sources are provided for each fact sheet.
- Parathyroid gland removal--conventional
- Parathyroid gland removal--minimally invasive
- Parathyroid gland removal--open
- Parathyroid gland removal--standard
- Parathyroidectomy, endoscopic
- Parathyroidectomy, radio-guided
- Parathyroidectomy, video-assisted
- Parathyroidectomy--minimally invasive
- Partial glossectomy
- Puncture, lumbar
(C) Copyright 2022 EBSCO Information Services
This content is reviewed regularly and is updated when new and relevant evidence is made available. This information is neither intended nor implied to be a substitute for professional medical advice. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new treatment or with questions regarding a medical condition.
To send comments or feedback to our Editorial Team regarding the content please email us at email@example.com.